Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Yay!


The presents are all bought, wrapped, delivered, mailed, or under the tree!
I've been basically done with my Christmas shopping since the day after Thanksgiving, other than a few odds and ends, but if feels SO good to have them all wrapped and ready to load up in the car this weekend! I'm so excited for Christmas this year! As I was wrapping last night I realized I'm WAY more excited about what everyone else is getting than anticipating what I'm getting. The older I get, and especially since I've had a kid, Christmas becomes less and less about my own gifts and more about others and especially about Christ. I love it more and more every year!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love how you said it becomes more about others and especially about Christ. It's crazy how things change huh? and especially as we get older how our Love for the Savior and the gospel deepens. it's interesting... and so awesome!

Rachel said...

I can't believe you can leave wrapped presents under your tree. I put 2 under and the same day when I wasn't looking the kids had them open. It was good to "chat" with you the other day.

Unknown said...

oh and thanks for the Christmas card... you look great!