Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Um...What are you doing?

On Sunday night after Josh had gotten tired of "helping" me make dinner, he got off his chair and went into the living room. When I heard him dump his basket of toys out on the floor I figured he was just sitting there playing with them. However, when I went to check on him a couple minutes later I found that he had dumped his toys out, but he wasn't playing with them, he was taking the Christmas tree ornaments off the tree and filling his toy basket up with them. I thought it was funny and had to take a picture. I love the look on his face. It's like a "I'm pretty sure I'm in trouble, but she's laughing and taking a picture. What's going to happen next?"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this makes me smile! I love the way you handled it!