Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Best Purchase Ever


It's been more exciting than Christmas morning here today!
I ordered Josh a Cloud-b ladybug a while back and it finally got here. I knew he was going to like it, but I had no idea he'd love it so much! From the second I got it out of the box and showed him what it did, he's been bouncing off the walls with excitement and hasn't put it down. We've spent half the day in the closet or the bathroom because those are the spaces without windows.

This is a conversation we had this afternoon.
Josh: that mailman is SOOOOO nice!
Me: Oh yeah, how come?
Josh: Cuz he gave me this present.
Me: Um.... Yup.....

He thinks that the mailman is pretty much the greatest person in the world.
I've tried to explain to him out how the mail works before, but he's still not really getting it.
Every time I order anything and it shows up on the doorstep (which is a lot lately...I've decided ordering online is WAY easier than going to the store), Josh get's so excited and yells, "the mailman brought me a present!" He's in love...

And I think I'm tired of the mailman getting all the credit :)

I also think the mailman is going to have a hard time topping today's present.
This picture was taken right before bed, after a whole day of playing with it, and his face shows just how excited he still is about it.

1 comment:

the stahle's said...

I LOVE these! Best purchase ever! Madison has had one since she was born and still uses it!