Sunday, April 22, 2012

Easter Morning 2012

Easter morning, that sweet little bunny rabbit left our boys quite the surprise! I wish I had a video camera to catch Josh's reaction. He was SO excited! It totally made my day. He loves his little orange bike and has to tell everyone we pass while riding around the neighborhood all about it.

Bens was pretty excited about his basket too :)

We have 9 o'clock church so Easter morning was kind of a rush. We had to look at the baskets and search for eggs in about 10 minutes before it was time to eat and get ready to go. Beau had meetings so I did it all by myself which was pretty lame, so after I fed the boys I let them play while I went in to do my makeup. It only took about 3 minutes before Benson was into something he shouldn't have been. I heard Josh yelling for help, so I peaked around the corner and found Benson eating an Easter eggs, shell and all! Luckily he hadn't swallowed any shell, so I could laugh about it.

First thing after church Josh took his new wheels for a real test drive. He took right off! It's the cutest thing watching him cruise around.
Best Easter yet!

No comments: