Sunday, April 29, 2012

Still Not Walking...

I'm pretty convinced this little man is never going to walk. He does NOT want to! He walks all day long with his walker and along anything and everything...walls, cabinets, couches, and chairs. But, if we try to practice having him walk between the two of us, he just sits down. Or the second he realizes he doesn't have a crutch, he sits.
Up until about 2 weeks ago I loved that he didn't walk, but he's recently become so discontent, and whines all day long because he can't do everything he wants to. I know he'd be so much more happy if he could walk and keep up with us better.
Lets hope he changes his mind soon, before I loose mine :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Story. of. my. life... I just want Annie to start walking so she will stop wearing out her shoes and the knees in her pants.