Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Stuff...

So I ran across a couple REALLY cool sites a while back and they have become my favs-for-sure. Just thought I'd share them with ya'll in case you love home decor as much as I do!

Little Green Notebook~ littlegreennotebook.blogspot.com
I would do the little click here for the link thingy, but I totally don't know how. So... anyway.
Jenny, the author, is SERIOUSLY amazing! I want to be her friend!
You have to go check out her little girls room (which I'm going to copy some day) and her office makeover she just posted today. I LOVE this girl's style! I love the soft and light wall colors with bright accessories and bold but classic printed fabric. (sigh.....)
This is in her office. You should see the before of this dresser!



Also

Serena and Lily~
My new favorite catalog to drool over. It puts pottery barn to shame! Like so many of my favorite home decor stores the prices are WAY up there, but it's just so fun to look, dream, and get ideas. I especially love their nurseries and toddler rooms.
Like this one.

Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I was looking at Dana's blog and I saw a picture of that orange dresser and I had to click on it... I am in your ward, I just don't think we have ever talked.

Anyways I love orange right now and I think I am going to copy this idea on something! Thanks for posting about the site. I love also design and you have great taste!