Sunday, October 11, 2009

L.A.C.

Hey all you Idaho Falls gals! My sweet friend Ashlynn has started a club called Ladies Activity Club (LAC) here in I.F., so I wanted to spread the word and invite EVERYONE to come to this months activity on Oct. 21 at 7:00 pm. Check out the LAC blog @ http://lacidaho.blogspot.com for more information about what being a member of the club entails. Basically LAC meets once a month and it gives women a chance to meet new friends, share their talents, make fun/cheap crafts, or even learn new skills; having fun while their at it! Really though, read the blog for details.
If you're interested at all, even if you can't make it this month, leave me a comment (even if I don't know you), or let me know in any way you want, and I'll make sure you get an invite!

2 comments:

Higgtastic said...

Thank you so much for this sweet post! I come up to I.F. all the time and have to kill 4-5 hrs by myself while my husband works. I'd love to stop by sometime when you ladies get together if that's ok!

I was just telling my husband that I wish so much I knew just one person up there (how sad, I know!) Thanks again for posting this, you were so inspired!

Carrie (Anderson) Mary's sister

Sarah said...

Sorry, I still haven't ever talked to you; I think this sounds like fun though!
I still don't know many people outside the ward and if you don't mind, I would like to come to next month's activity.