Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Update

Just a quick little update. I don't have much time but I know if I don't do this right now it'll be another week before I post.
In the last 3 weeks Joshua has gotten his two bottom teeth. He is a super good teether! I wouldn't even know he was breaking teeth if I couldn't see them coming in. The only negative thing I noticed he did while breaking teeth is that his naps weren't as long as usual... I know, I'm totally spoiled in that area! Thank you! He looks so cute with his new teeth.
Also, about 3 days ago he decided to walk everywhere all by himself. And he thinks he is awesome stuff, let me tell ya! The look in his face is seriously funny. I love watching him walk, it's my favorite thing so far. I'll try to get a video posted on here so you all can see it.
We just spent the last 3 days in Salt Lake with Beau's cousin Danielle and sister Jana and their girls. We didn't really do anything because of the snow, but we still had a really good time. I loved it anyway. I think all 3 of us girls were all just happy to have adult conversation for a couple days. Danielle's husband Wayne is working full time and finishing his masters right now so her and I are in the same boat. And then Jana and Luke are building a house so Luke's always over there after work and she doesn't see him much either. I think we need to plan another trip soon.
Here are some pics from the last couple weeks
*Josh loves to watch Beau get ready in the morning, especially when he's shaving. He thinks the razor is amazing.
*This is how I get dinner made.
*This is what my bathroom looks like 24/7
*LOVES his new sippy and watching Toy Story.
*This is how he plays in his saucer now.
*Josh's pumpkin.
*For some reason he always sleeps with his legs over the bumper pad and out of the crib. I always put him in bed to fall asleep and then after about 15 minutes have to go tuck him in.

That's all for now. I have tons of things I want to post about, hopefully I'll get some time soon.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

They change so fast! About the TP. I've been told that if you turn it around so instead of the paper coming over the top it comes from behind the little ones can't unravel it as easily. That did not work with Marshall however. It took him all of two seconds to figure it out again. We miss you guys.