Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Josh!

Joshua turned 1 on the third of December! I can't believe it! It really is a different feeling to have a one-year-old. We celebrated his birthday a couple days early while we were down in Utah over Thanksgiving so the whole family could be there. It was an awesome little (well huge) party, and Joshua had no idea it was all for him, but he did enjoy the cake and the fun new toys.


He got incredibly spoiled!

And had lots of help opening presents.
Although Joshua is one, he's still my little baby. He is such a happy little guy, always smiling and loves to laugh.
Some of his favorite things right now:
  • Loves to play tag around the kitchen table and usually falls down laughing 100 times but gets right back up and starts running.
  • He's always looking for something that's just the right height for him to sit on.
  • He loves to wrestle with his dad.
  • He's the best eater EVER! and it's about time. That's been the biggest challenge since he was born because he never liked to nurse or take a bottle, but now that he can eat solids, he'll keep shoveling until we take him out of the highchair.
  • Playing with balls
  • Makes the funniest noises with his mouth
  • He knows the things around that house that he's not supposed to touch, so he'll always get them and bring them right to me.
  • He shakes everything
  • Unfolds clothes faster than I can fold them and thinks it's hilarious...SO helpful.
  • Likes watching the dryer
  • He fake coughs until I look at him and then he laughs.
  • He actually likes to get tickled. If I'm sitting on the floor he'll come up to me and stick his tummy out for me to tickle.
  • He'll ride anything!
  • He loves his naps.
  • And LOVES Toy Story!
All in all he's just a sweet boy and we love him to death.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Crazy!!! I can't believe that you have a one year old either. And that only means that Maddie will be one before I know it. He is so cute.