Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just some random thoughts

  • Today I was making bread and I remembered once again just how much I LOVE my Bosch! I know I wouldn't bake half as much as I do if I didn't have it. I certainly can't imagine making bread without it. By far the best gadget I own!
  • Last weekend I got to spend 2 whole days with my husband just relaxing around the house, and for that I'm and SO grateful!
  • I just got in the mood for Christmas, today, although I've been trying super hard since Thanksgiving to get excited. Now I just want it to come!
  • Even though just about everything that could possibly go wrong today has (seriously, my hands are covered in superglue and I have half and eyebrow over my left eye), I'm in such a good mood. I think it's because the sky is bright blue and it is BEAUTIFUL outside! I love the first couple snowfalls of the season. Everything is so sparkly and clean. I love the quietness that the snow brings. And I love that the snow seems to make sunny days even brighter. The sun is going down now, but it's still so pretty.

1 comment:

The Stratton's said...

Beautiful snow. When did you get your Bosch???!!!!!