Tuesday, December 15, 2009

SNOW!

The other day while I was out shoveling the driveway Joshua got to play in the snow for the first time. I wasn't sure he would like it; I figured he'd get cold and want to go inside, but of course he loved it. I should have guessed. Before I brought him outside I cleared off a spot on the porch so he could just stand and watch, and maybe touch the snow a little, but he only stayed there for about 10 seconds before he was running as fast as he could in about 5 inches of snow! It was really funny to watch.

I took this picture when he had apparently gotten stuck because he didn't more from there for like 2 minutes! Long enough for me to realize he was stuck, start laughing, then run in the house and find the camera to take the picture before I got him out.


When he wouldn't stop trying to run into the road, I gave him our gardening shovel and he help me out a little.


I am loving the snow so far this year. I know about February I will be super sick of it and we'll still have like 3 more months of it after that, but for now, I'm enjoying it. I can't wait for school to be over so Beau will have time to play with us. I want to go sledding!

No comments: