Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lucky Girl

I Love being the Mom to this little guy!


Even when he wakes me up 3 times a night for no reason for the last 2 weeks. And even when he starts screaming at the top of his lungs in Deseret Book because I wont let him put a little plastic ring in his mouth.
And even when he learns how to turn his Dad's razor on and takes a big chunk out of the side of his hair. (Nice step!)

I love it because we have SO much fun together.

And because he is SO cute!

And because he makes me laugh ALL the time.

But mostly because I LOVE him more than I ever imagined I could love anyone!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey! Joshua is getting so big. I can't belive that he is 1 already. I love your cute family pictures! It sounds like you guys are doing great. I hope you have a great
Christmas! If your in town you guys should stop by, but who know's if you can get out of Idaho with all that snow!