Monday, November 1, 2010

Day 18

My wedding:


I swear I'm not ever going to finish this 30 day thing...

My wedding.

We were Married on August 3, 2007 in the St. George Temple. I loved everything about the whole day. Everything went perfect, we were the happiest we'd ever been, and it was Gorgeous! It turned out exactly the way I had imagined.
I cried my eyes out during the ceremony (which I thought was normal because I'd never been to one before, but I've been to a few since and I've decided I'm a huge baby!). I was so happy to finally be there with the perfect guy. Being married in the temple meant more to me than anything in the world.
Or reception was held at the Bell Tower. We had an event planner do the whole thing so it was relaxing and fun for everyone. Us and our families just had to show up and enjoy the day. No worries, no setting anything up, and no taking down. The flowers and food were amazing! It was an unbelievable day all-in-all.

I don't have any pictures on my computer of what the photographer took on the actual day because we didn't get a cd with the photos, only hard copies. Sad huh? So these pictures are just some I pulled off of the florist's website of our reception.


3 comments:

Mary said...

I remember your reception-it was gorgeous.

Total bummer about the pictures. That's how mine are too. I tried to scan them in, but they just don't look as good.

Unknown said...

soooo I totally love your little owls as your backround! soo festive! Happy November! I love that you are doing this 30-day thing cause I love reading your blog! It's fun cause I know you'll post something soon, even if you get a day behind, I know something is coming soon! love it! I wish I couldv've seen you on your wedding day. I guess I'll just have to get together with you someday and look at your pictures!

Ashlynn {mamabear} said...

Beautiul is right! Your event planner is crazy though, I went to work for her after college but luckily got a job at Riverwoods instead. We had a wedding planner do ours but I could care less what it looked like - just cared about the food. Now I look at weddings & realize I should have tried a little!

Ps I wouldn't even look at coby during our sealing - it kept the tears in. :)

Pps I never comment cause I hate word verification on iPhones but I do read :)