Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 20

A hobby of yours:

Hmmm...This one is hard for some reason. I don't really have any hobbies. I think really my only hobby is blogging. With the little spare time that I have I usually read, try to blog, or I get on and look at other blogs (but I'll be honest, lately if I have spare time, I'm trying to sleep. No time for hobbies, I need sleep!). I love looking at crafty blogs and pretending that I'm actually going to make some of the cute stuff I find. But more often than not, I don't. I also love to look at recipe blogs and find new recipes to try. I try to cook one new thing a week. It's made me a pretty decent cook because a lot of the time I try dishes or ingredients that I've never even heard of before and find out they are actually amazing. Plus it helps me not make the same 5 meals over and over.

So I guess I'd say my hobbies are reading, blogging, and cooking. Pretty exciting, I know.

No comments: