Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween

This year we had tons of Halloween fun! Josh was Buzz and he totally loved every minute of it. He didn't know what to think of being dressed up at first until I put him in front of the mirror. Then he just started yelling BUZZ! It was so funny! He was such a little character after that.
We did a few different things to celebrate.

We started the week with a FHE with the Dalton's. We went to the Pumpkin Patch and picked pumpkins. Then we went home to carve them and eat pizza. It was way fun! Joshua was pretty into the whole carving thing this year.

We went to the Library costume parade.
*Buzz and Jessy (Lucy)

Then we went to Boo at the Zoo!

And finally, our ward's Trunk 'r Treat.
It was a pretty packed week, full of fun and candy. We have so much candy in our house! I don't know what to do with it. None of us are candy eaters. Well I am, but I've already picked through and eaten the couple candy bars that I like, and now we have like 3 gallons of candy just sitting on the counter. I keep offering it to Joshua at treat time everyday, but he doesn't even want it. What a weird kid :/

No comments: