Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 24

Where I live:

Okay. You're going to have to cut me some slack here. I know my house is unbelievably bare/boring right now, but we only moved in 6 weeks ago, and I haven't wanted to decorate just to take it all down and put Christmas up. I started putting Christmas up last night, but only got as far as setting the tree up. We didn't even decorate it because we're having light issues. SO.... maybe I'll decorate after Christmas. Until then, have a good time looking at my naked house.

The HouseView as you come in the front door. There is a formal living room to the right, but it's empty at the moment.

Family Room
Kitchen
From the fire place looking upstairs.
From our room looking into our bathroom and closet.
Laundry Room
Down stairs half bath
View from the top of the stairs looking into the bathroom. The closed door is Josh's room. No picture of his room because he's sleeping. The two other rooms are off to the left of the bathroom.
Upstairs bathroom. I really like the way this one is set up. The shower and toilet are in a separate room and there are two vanities across from each other. It's a perfect way to have the 3 kids rooms share one bathroom. I'll have to remember this the next time we build.
Play room/ future nursery, whenever we decide to take Josh out of the crib it'll go in here for the new baby. Until then it's a play room that usually looks like a bomb went off in it. I LOVE having a play room. Josh's room stays so clean, there's not toys all over the rest of the house, and I can just shut the door to this room and pretend the mess isn't even there. The guestroom may be converted into a playroom when the baby comes...we'll see.
Guest bedroom/craft room
View from the upstairs looking down. And yes, that is our flat-screen TV on the ground. It's a long story...
I left out pictures of the basement. It's unfinished, so basically it's a huge storage room. I love having it though. Now that it's freezing outside Josh plays and rides his car down, and there is tons of room for all my crap/important belongings :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your house always looks nice. Yeah lets just say I am totally jealous of all the space you have! And how pretty that house is!! I hope that I can have a toy room someday... instead of the entire house being covered in toys!