Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Day 23

A youtube video:

Lately I've actually been on youtube quite a bit. Joshua asks Beau and I probably 5000 times a day to watch tractor's on the computer. So every once in a while we'll get on youtube and search for tractor clips. He'd watch them all day if we'd let him. His favorites right now are of the fire trucks. Other than that, I don't have a youtube video in mind and I don't really feel like finding one right now.

So...moving on.

Hopefully my house gets cleaned tomorrow so I can take some pictures for day 24.

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

You are rocking this 30 day thing now. It's way more fun than I thought it would be. I love learning about all the peeps participating. By the last few days you'll really surprise yourself with what you have to share...

innisfam said...

Maclyn loves the fire truck videos on you tube, I wish there were more, now he likes watching choo choo's on there, he is obsessed and IDAHO has so many all day long, that we can see and hear from our front door. so he doesnt ask to watch on the computer much lately.