Monday, March 15, 2010

Best Day Ever

Today was such an awesome day! It was actually WARM! About 1 o'clock Beau called me and asked if I had been outside yet. When I said that I hadn't he insisted that he was going to come home early from work so we could play outside. SO... He came home around 4 and we went for a walk down the street to the school to play on the playground. Well first we walked to the Mav to get me a DP, and THEN we went to the school to play on the playground. We were all in heaven. It was so nice to get out and actually enjoy the weather, get some sun, and be together doing something fun. Spring really is going to be here soon, I just know it! I also know that we are Still probably going to have 10 more snow storms before summer arrives, but I'm even ok with that as long as there are days like today in between storms. While we were walking Beau and I agreed that even though the winter feels really long while we're in the middle of it and you wonder if it's worth it, May-November TOTALLY make it worth living here. The weather is AMAZING! I can't wait for May! Please hurry. I need more days like today.

Beau on the long board

Us following behind

Slides are fun
So is digging in the dirt
Mad Skills
Then we went home and flew a kite
And Josh just wanted to play in the little piece of remaining snow. Apparently he hasn't had enough.
When he's deep in thought (I always wonder what he's thinking so hard about), he pokes out his bottom lip. It's super cute.
All-in-all, the best day ever!
(or just the best day we've had in 4 months, but it feels like forever)

1 comment:

Grandma said...

I just love your bloggs!! Josh is so cute, I love the picture at the top. I was in Janets studio the other day and saw the 1 year old pictures together, they are cute. Love you