Wednesday, March 31, 2010

These Days

I haven't posted anything for a while, which is driving me nuts, but we haven't done anything lately but stay home and pray that the weather will get better so we CAN do something. It hasn't. Therefore, not very many pictures have been taken...AND, therefore, Josh and I are getting the heck out of this place this Saturday! We've had plans to spend the coming weekend with my parents in Salt Lake for quite a while, but the weekend was all we originally had planned until I got the bright idea that I should hitch a ride down south for a LONG vacation in southern Nevada, where snow and freezing temperatures do not existed. I can't wait! I'm SO sick of being cold, and it's supposed to snow the rest of this week and next. BLAH! Honestly, I could handle this weather if I didn't have a kid. I'm the type of person that has no problem staying home and reading all day, only stopping to cook and eat a good meal, but with Joshua, it's incredibly hard. Especially this week, because he had a taste of freedom, playing outside when it was warm last week. Now that it's cold again, all he does is cry by the front door, the back door, or the garage door to get out and play. It makes me feel bad, not to mention I'm seriously out of ideas of things to keep him entertained in our house. We do some interesting stuff, let me tell ya!
Anyway, enough complaining. -Sorry-
Here are some pictures I have taken the last few days.

He thinks he's SO smart! (his toy box is in there)

This face is the cutest. He loves to put on our shoes.

Showing off his new train from the toy store. This toy store was Awesome!

Easter package from Grandma Anderson! Highlight of our week. Thanks Mom!
He got some really cute things...

But this was his favorite part! (like the drool hanging from his chin)

We've done this a lot this week. It's his favorite thing in the world. He just yells BUBBLES the whole time!
I love my little man! He makes life worth it.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Yippee for warm weather. I just got back from Mesquite. Sooo nice.

Where did you get his little airplane sweatshirt? I have a brother in law who's a pilot, and his little boy would love that.

The Stratton's said...

Marshall had that same sweatshirt. Can we PLEASE come play with you while you're down? We need some friend time.

Rachel said...

So cute! I remember Kaden climbing up on things and crying by the door. Let us know when you come down so we can get together!