Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mr. Helpful

Joshua sure is helpful these days.

Last Saturday Beau changed the breaks on the car, and Josh was a very good helper. He was right in the middle of it anyway.




Then last night he helped me with the dishes. And he loved every second of it! He had a total meltdown when I took him off the chair. I felt bad, but I had done all the dishes, scrubbed all the counter tops, the stove, microwave, and wiped the floors. I think he had enough time, and it was well passed bedtime.


His also loves to "help" me make the bed every morning. He has to sit right in the middle of it (I move him around as I go) and then he crawls under and laughs while I pull him out. It's super helpful and makes the job go real quick :)


This is my favorite age so far. He's SO fun and SO cute all the time!

No comments: