Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 2

Favorite Movies:

Another tough one for me to nail down to just one. It really just depends on my mood. These days I don't seem to watch anything but Disney but that's ok with me. I'm a huge Disney fan, especially Pixar. The Toy Story movies are definitely up there on my favorites list. However, when I get to watch a "grown up movie" here's a list of my go-to movies.
  • Two Weeks Notice -totally funny! If you haven't watched it lately, do.
  • Pride and Prejudice- Any version. I've got them all.
  • Juno (possibly my favorite movie ever)
  • Dear John
  • Inception
  • Dumb and Dumber
  • Tommy Boy
  • Hope Floats
  • The American President
  • Elf
  • Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
  • Singing in the Rain
  • The Holiday
  • The Wedding Planner
I love so many movies, but I enjoy feel-good movies the best. I hate leaving a movie feeling depressed or sad and I refuse to watch anything even a little bit scary. I watched What Lies Beneath once when I was in high school and it horrified me. That's the one and only scary movie I've ever seen (and Beau tells me it is NOT a scary movie). I don't understand why ppl want to feel that way!? I like musicals and good ol' chick flicks.

1 comment:

Mary said...

I'm with you on the scary movie thing. I count watching 20/20 after 9:00 scary.

Also, I have another blog post for you. Do a poll and see who people think the hottest boy is from 7 brides. Maybe only we talked about that when we watched.