Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Surprise!

I've been sitting here for about 2 hours trying to come up with a cute way to say this but can't. So...
BIG NEWS!

I'M PREGNANT!

I'm 17 weeks along (due March 9) and about 2 weeks ago we found out it's another BOY!

We told our families after our ultrasound 2 weeks ago and I kind of figured the word would spread on it's own and I wouldn't have to write this post, but NO ONE has said anything to me in 2 weeks. So I guess I need to fill everyone else in on our good news!

We're really excited and already can't wait to meet our new little man. I am completely relieved it's another boy and I know he and Joshua will be best buds.

For the most part I'm feeling pretty good. At 14 weeks, when normally women start feeling better, I started getting sicker than I had been and then started throwing up, so I started taking Unisom (which I had to take the whole 9 months I was pregnant with Josh) and I haven't thrown up since! I have days when I swear I'm not going to make it until bed time, because I'm So tired, but I make it and I usually sleep really hard for around 10 hrs on those nights :) I love being able to go to bed at 9 when I'm pregnant.

This pregnancy wasn't exactly planned, and it took me a couple months to decide how I felt about it but now that I've come to grasps with it all, I couldn't be happier. It was definitely meant to be. It's just funny how things have always happened to me when they're supposed to, not necessarily when I've wanted them to :)

9 comments:

The Stratton's said...

OK, so I don't know how many times I'll congratulate you but... Congrats! Big time! Starting with boys is the only way to go. Not that I'd know any different, but its been super nice so far. Stay tuned for a bumps and bruises post though.

Mary said...

How cool! Congrats. I'm excited for you guys.

Unknown said...

yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! love this news!

Unknown said...

oh and i just realized we have the same blog name (style wise - - a period between names) i promise i didnt copy you! looks like great minds think alike!

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

Congrats!! Tara just told me this news on Sunday. Thats really exciting! and another boy too...how fun :) Hope your pregnancy goes well for you!

Rachel said...

Congrats!!! I am so happy for you guys. Two little boys...how fun. Hope that you get feeling better. P.S. you are so skinny, you don't look prego at all. JEALOUS (about the skinny part that is)

Dusty and Rena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dusty and Rena said...

Hey Congratulations! I was just thinking the other day how cute Josh is and was wondering when you would have another. So excited for your cute family! Good Luck with everything!

*kirstin* said...

uh yeah, i haven't heard a thing!!! CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you! I need to stalk you more to keep me posted on this!!! Love ya T!