Thursday, September 30, 2010

A Sad Day

Today was a sad day. I went to get dressed and realized it was time to pull out the maternity pants. What the heck! I'm only 4 1/2 months along! With Josh I didn't even START showing until I was 6 months along and already with this one I'm SO uncomfortable in my regular jeans I can't stand em. Yesterday I wore regular jeans and at first they felt like they were going to be ok, but an hour later when I was out running errands I thought I was going to die! The zipper was getting pushed lower and lower by the minute.
Everyone I know wears regular pants their whole pregnancy, just undone and a size or two larger. How come I can't do that? If I go larger they are falling off of me no matter what I do. If they're not done up around the waste, how do you hold them up? Even when I wear my regular jeans undone I go around the whole day paranoid that my undies are showing out the back. I need to know the tricks ladies. It's seriously depressing to have to wear maternity at 4 1/2 months.

P.S. I really am a lot larger than I look in the pic. For some reason this pregnancy I've gotten wider not just all out front like I was with Josh. That's pretty lame huh? No one wants to get wide!

11 comments:

Jessica&Cameron said...

what the??? I didn't even know you were pregnant again! What r u having?

Jessica&Cameron said...

what the??? I didn't even know you were pregnant again! What r u having?

Grandma said...

Hey you look cute anyway to me. Is that your fireplace. Better take us through your house. Love you

Mary said...

At least they're cute pants :)

Kurt and Kortney Tobler said...

So first off you look really cute and not wide at all. And secondly I used "bellabands" with my second pregnancy and loved them. I just wore my regular pants unbuttoned and then put the bellaband around. It held up my pants and hid the fact that they were unbuttoned. The sell them and knockoff versions everywhere. I got mine at target i think. Anyways I hope that helps. It worked for me until I was like 8 months then I had to wear maternity :(

The Stratton's said...

The key? Really lovable maternity pants. You know... the ones that go up to your bra. I still have days where I contemplate wearing them, haha. The 1st time around I only wore "real" jeans. But after Tyler, I'll never wear anything but maternity pants.

Unknown said...

i just used a hair elastic and put it around the button, looped it through the button hole and back around the button. Worked for a while until i had to wear maternity pants. I wore those lycra capri pant things a lot, with long shirts... i guess that style is still in, right?? Those days were the comfiest (is that a word?)

Jessica&Cameron said...

k i guess I missed that post but went back through and re-read!! That is nuts you already know what you are having. I am 2 months ahead of you and found out only a few weeks ago! :(
You look good! i just wear my pants unbuttoned witha rubber band, i have two pairs of work dress maternity pants which are comfortable! And haven't decided what to do abt jeans, I want to get the belly band

Family said...

O stop!!!!The 2nd is always like that. Your body knows that it's doing now. It know what it's suppose to do so everything moves faster. Also youstill look amazing,and I always get wider. With both my boys I just look fat not prego because of that. You still look like you swollowed a ball.

Carlie said...

First of all you look Amazing, but my mom gave me these little buttons that you can pin onto your jeans an inch or tow wider than the oridional button and button your jeans put that way. I love them. I'm not sure where she got them but I'll ask.

Linz said...

Wow, I didn't know you were pregnant again. When did that happen? That's exciting! Congrats!