Monday, January 31, 2011

Husband of the Day Award

My husband is so sweet! I'm having one of those so-tired-I-can't-even-function days, so he offered to take Josh with him to run a few errands and let me rest. I'm taking this chance to lay in bed and catch up on my blog so I can go to bed early tonight. He really is amazing. He works SO hard with both school and work and still takes such good care of me when I need it most. How did I get so lucky?
He was also just telling me that he saw a man with a 9-month-old baby outside Albertson's today that he thought might need some help, so he started talking to the man and ended up taking them into the store and buying them diapers. That's the type of man he is. And I love him so much because of it!

2 comments:

The Stratton's said...

Love it! You are truly blessed!

Unknown said...

ummm that's so sweet. really. he IS amazing, but you'd do the same thing... you two deserve each other. Hope you get some rest. Love you lady!