Sunday, February 27, 2011

Birthday Boy!

Saturday was Beau's Birthday! All he wanted for his birthday was to spend an entire day relaxing together and playing with Josh, so that's exactly what we did. I made a big breakfast in the morning and then we all just laid around for a while and played. I had to run out and finish his Birthday present, so I quickly got ready for the day and went shopping. When I came home and gave him is present, he and Josh were still just playing like crazy in their pj's. His main gift from me was a new office chair, but it wasn't something I could get without him, because it obviously has to be something he feels good in, so I put together him a box of a few of his favorite things or just things that reminded me of him with a note that explained we'd go shopping that day to pick out a new chair. I know, that's a real exciting present, but it's what he wanted and he really does need it. He sits in his chair 10+ hours a day and the one he has now is not comfortable at all...
For the rest of the day we took a nap, had lunch, played more, and then went shopping all over town for the chair. That evening we left Josh with a babysitter and went to dinner with our good friends at Beau's favorite, Texas Roadhouse, then went out for some yummy frozen yogurt. It was such an awesome day spending time together and then going out on a date alone. Probably the last time we'll be doing that for a while. Beau didn't work one minute the whole day. Unbelievable! That hasn't happened (other than Sunday's) for probably 6 months. I felt like it was MY birthday! I hope he had as good a day as I know Josh and I did being with him.

Happy Birthday Beau!


Opening his present.
Josh LOVED the balloons!
I love this picture because it shows just how much Josh still looks like Beau. They are so cute!Family Pic

No comments: