Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Tramp!

Josh got a new toy this week, and it has been a hit to say the least! We got him a little trampoline, and it is SO cool! It's just like a regular trampoline, but it only has about a 6 foot diameter and stands 18 inches off the ground. It's perfect for a 2-year-old. He climbs right in all by himself and will jump for hours. It's in our basement for now, but we plan to put it in the backyard when it gets warm. I think it's the perfect winter distraction! It will definitely help get me through the next month of sleep deprivation. Not having to come up with something to keep Josh busy for a little while was exactly what I was looking for, so I could not pass this up.

We started setting it up upstairs in the living room, but decided it was going to be too hard to disasemble and move, so we finished up down stairs in the basement.
Once it was set up we all got in to test it out.
You better believe I have been jumping in this thing everyday since!
And look who just had to join in! Of course....
For sure, the best toy we've gotten him so far. He loves it! We all have had so much fun playing in it together.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I AM SOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I have been trying to find one on craigslits forever! How fun. I jumped on one the day before I had Maddie ;)